Based in out Mt Barker Office, HCO is looking for an experienced administrator, who possesses strong communication skills, accurate data entry abilities and who works well under pressure.
You will report directly to the Rostering Officer, supporting them in developing and maintaining staff rosters which respond to client needs and takes into account staff suitability; as well as undertaking day to day administration duties associated with the role.
This key role is a full time position worked flexibly between 8am to 6pm timeframe and may include a rostered day off each fortnight.
Your duties will include:
• Developing fortnightly staff rosters and communicating these to staff in line with Award requirements
• Responding quickly, and effectively, to roster changes and liaising directly with team leaders and staff to manage changes
• Maintaining accurate records and communicating these to relevant staff
To be successful in this role you will have as desirable attributes:
• Experience in the use of fully integrated IT systems
• Proven experience with accurately processing high volume data
• Strong capabilities to effectively work under pressure
• Capability to maintain effective working relationships in a busy and demanding environment
• Strong computer skills
• Great Communication skills
This is role is classified at Level 2 of the “Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, and the successful applicant will enjoy a range of benefits including full salary sacrifice options (increase your take home pay).
Applications can be forwarded by closing date to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 4pm – 25th March 2019