Team Leader – Short Term Accommodation & Community Support.
- Are you an Experienced Team Leader in the Disability Sector or looking to take the next step in your Disability Support Career?
- Based in Mt Barker, this position is a unique opportunity to take responsibility for delivery of quality, enjoyable and person centred programs in a dynamic progressive organisation in a National Disability Insurance Scheme environment.
- Opportunity for flexible work arrangements/ Job share options
HCO is an independent not for profit specialist disability service provider operating across the Adelaide Hills and Western Adelaide. We are built on strong relationships and genuine connection with the people we support.
- First point of contact for families and individuals
- Leadership and support to staff in delivering a quality client service
- Development, implementation and maintenance of systems to facilitate quality services, to maximise outcomes for clients, families and the organisation
- Leading the provision of support services that ensure people with disabilities are able to exercise choice and control about the service they receive.
The successful applicant will have:
- A Certificate IV in Disability / Mental Health or equivalent
- Child Safe Environments – Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- Current DCSI Child related employment clearance
- Current Senior First Aid certificate
- Current SA Drivers licence
- Medication Administration certificate
- Willingness to participate in an on-call roster
What’s the Benefits?
- A Full Time, ongoing role classified at Level 4 of the “Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
- Job Share opportunities available for Part time applicants
- Full salary sacrifice options which increase your take home pay
- The opportunity to undertake further training
All applicants are asked to address the Position Description and Guide to applying for a role with HCO when applying for this position.
Please forward application to email@example.com
Applications to be submitted by 4pm Wednesday 12th June 2019.