Marketing and Design Officer
Full Time Position
Due to the expansion of our IT Team we are looking for an experienced Marketing and Design Officer who possesses strong digital and traditional marketing skills, intermediate computer and design package experience and who works well under pressure whilst maintaining a focus on key priorities.
You will report directly to the Senior Coordinator – IT and Systems, supporting them with day to day duties required of the role.
Your duties will include:
- Marketing including Digital Marketing
- Any other duties commensurate with your level and skill set as required
To be successful in this role you will have as a minimum:
- Excellent Communication skills including a high level of interpersonal skills that demonstrate respect, integrity and honesty
- Proven experience in editing and updating content, blogs, enhancements
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office suite, WordPress and DIVI
- Certificate qualification in Marketing and/or Design with relevant experience or equivalent
- Be results focused demonstrating excellent time management and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of statutory, regulatory, legal and legislative requirements relevant to the workplace
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Understanding of Risk, Compliance, Quality and Audit
This is role is classified at Level 4 of the “Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 and the successful applicant will enjoy a range of benefits including full salary sacrifice options (increase your take home pay).
Please forward Expression Of Interest to email@example.com