Practice Leader – Client Services
- Are you an Experienced Practice Leader in the Disability Sector or looking to take the next step in your Disability Support Career?
- Based in Mt Barker, this position is a unique opportunity to take responsibility for facilitating the design of creative and innovative developmental programs with an emphasis on functional skill enhancement and positive behaviour support, so that individuals with disability are able to achieve their full potential and attain a quality lifestyle.
- Great Salary Sacrifice Benefits! Increase your take home pay!
HCO is an independent not for profit specialist disability service provider operating across the Adelaide Hills and Western Adelaide. We are built on strong relationships and genuine connection with the people we support.
- Provide guidance, support and expert advice to ensure an appropriate and consistent focus on client skills retention, development and increased independence through appropriate support planning mechanisms
- Facilitating participant choice and empowerment through promoting independence to enable clients to maintain independence for as long as possible
- Maintaining the highest level of professional service and ensuring that the assessment and provision of client services is in accordance with HCO’s guidelines and policies
- Undertaking regular internal audit functions
- Identify continuing professional development and training needs for staff
- Contributing to the monitoring and review of policies and procedures
- Contributing to HCO’s system for the monitoring of restrictive practices and positive behaviour support
The successful applicant will have:
- A Degree in Disability Studies, Social Science or equivalent and significant sector experience
- Current DHS Child related employment and Disability worker screening
- Current Senior First Aid / CPR certificate.
- Current SA Drivers licence.
- Medication Administration certificate
- Willingness to participate in an on-call roster
What’s the Benefits?
- A Full Time, ongoing role classified at Level 6 of the “Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010.
- Full salary sacrifice options which increase your take home pay
- The opportunity to undertake further training.
Applications to be submitted by 4pm Wednesday 29th October 2019 to email@example.com