Regional Coordinator – Western Adelaide
HCO is a progressive growing Disability Service Provider looking for experienced Regional Coordinator to join our committed team. With a focus on Business Development and Growth of HCO Services within the Western Adelaide region, this position will contribute to HCO’s achievement of its vision and mission in supporting people with disability.
Based in Western Adelaide, HCO is looking for an experienced Regional Coordinator, who possesses strong communication skills, accurate data entry abilities and who works well under pressure.
You will report directly to the General Manager, driving the development and growth of HCO services and ensuring the provision of a quality person centred service to clients living in the Western Adelaide region
This key role is a fulltime position.
Your duties will include:
- Design and implement a growth plan for new service areas focused on customer service that effectively sets achievable goals/objectives aligned to HCO goals and strategy.
- Drive the development of new services by implementing strategies to consolidate partnerships and referral streams and contribute to client attraction and retention
- Find, cultivate and establish value-add relationships and strategic partnerships with external referral pathways
- In conjunction with HCO Leadership, develop new models of practice and services that result in growth of HCO services in Western Adelaide
To be successful in this role you will have as desirable attributes:
- A Degree in Disability Studies, Social Science, Human Services or equivalent
- Extensive previous experience in a business development role, key account management or client relationship role in a not for profit environment and disability/aged or health sector
- Experience in building & managing a high performing team within the Community Services Sector.
- Demonstrated capacity of working collaboratively with persons with a disability and their families, carers and networks to develop services.
- Established relationships within the Disability and Community Services sector preferably including Western Adelaide
- Informed current knowledge of leading teams and best practice in disability and working knowledge of the NDIS
- Understanding of legislation pertinent to the statutory requirements for Disability Service Standards, WH&S, Equal Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination
The successful applicant will enjoy a range of benefits including full salary sacrifice options (increase your take home pay).
All applicants are asked to address the position description and guide to applying for a role with HCO when applying for this position.
Please forward application to firstname.lastname@example.org