Practice Support Officer
Based in Mt Barker, this position is a unique opportunity to support our Practice Leader ensuring that practice standards are high and services are delivered appropriately to Clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Weekly Reporting as per regulatory requirements
- Collation, research and monitoring of data and report preparation
- Restrictive Practices investigation
- Data Entry URP – Initial and 5 day
- Facilitate Restrictive Practices training
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Plan matching to URP’s
To be successful in this role you will have as a minimum:
- A minimum of Certificate 4 in Disability Studies, Social Science or equivalent and significant sector experience
- Current DHS Child related employment and Disability worker screening
- Current Senior First Aid/CPR certificate.
- Current SA Drivers licence.
- Medication Administration certificate
- Willingness to participate in an on-call roster
- Informed knowledge of the Quality and Safeguard Commission, Restrictive Practice, Reportable Incidents and the relevant regulatory environment
- Experience contributing to the high performance and functioning of a team within the Community Services Sector
This is role is classified at Level 4 of the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 and the successful applicant will enjoy a range of benefits including full salary sacrifice options (increase your take home pay).
The successful applicant will also enjoy a range of benefits including full salary sacrifice options (increase your take home pay).
Closing date: Tuesday 1st September 2020, 5pm
All applicants are asked to address the position description and guide to applying for a role with HCO when applying for this position.
Please forward application to email@example.com