ICT Network and Support Officer
Due to the expansion of our IT Team we are looking for an experienced ICT Network and Support Officer who possesses experience with all aspects of IT support and who works well under pressure whilst maintaining a focus on key priorities.
- The upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of HCO’s ICT infrastructure, computer systems, servers and phone systems
- Provide help desk/technical support to all staff including training in relation to ICT matters
- Contribute to strategy, planning and implementation of new ICT systems
The successful applicant will have:
- Certificate level qualifications in Information Technology
- Proven experience in an Information Technology Networking and/or Support role
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, VLANS, firewalls and routing protocols, Networks (LAN,WAN) and Patch management
- Experience in Microsoft server (2012, 2016, 2019) and related components
- Demonstrated experience with user administration and management of MS Azure
- Working knowledge of statutory, regulatory, legal and legislative requirements relevant to the workplace including but not limited to Australian Privacy Principles and Information sharing Guidelines
- Demonstrated competent hands on technical skills with technologies including Office 365, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, IIS, Exchange Hybrid (on premises and online), VMware and Veeam
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to learn systems quickly
- The importance of Confidentiality in a workplace
What’s the Benefits?
- A Full Time, ongoing role classified at Level 4 of the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
- Full salary sacrifice options which increase your take home pay
- The opportunity to undertake further training.
HCO is an independent not for profit specialist disability service provider currently operating across the Adelaide Hills and Western Adelaide. We are built on strong relationships and genuine connection with the people we support.
Applications to be submitted by 5pm Friday 4th December, 2020 to email@example.com
All applicants are asked to address the position description and guide to applying for a role with HCO when applying for this position.