Due to changes within our Corporate Services Team we are looking for an energetic and experienced administrator who possesses strong communication skills, accurate data entry abilities and who works well under pressure whilst maintaining a focus on key priorities.
You will report directly to the Senior Coordinator – HR, supporting them with the day to day administration duties required of the role.
- Operating a busy reception/administrative service including a multi-line switchboard with a positive and welcoming attitude
- Assisting with administrative duties for all HCO departments as required
- Assisting with document production and maintenance including Word, Excel Spreadsheets
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent Communication skills both over the phone and in person
- Proven experience with accurately processing high volume data
- Strong capabilities to effectively work under pressure
- Capability to maintain effective working relationships in a busy and demanding environment
- Intermediate computer skills and in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Be self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Hold a current DHS Working with Children and Disability Services clearance
- Completed NDIS online worker orientation module
- Have a current Manual handling and Infection control certificate
What’s the benefits?
- Full-time position – 6 month fixed term contract (with possibility of extension)
- Classified at Level 2 of the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award, 2010
- Full salary sacrifice options which increase your take home pay
- The opportunity to undertake further training.
HCO is an independent not-for-profit specialist disability service provider currently operating across the Adelaide Hills and Western Adelaide. We are built on strong relationships and genuine connection with the people we support.
Applications to be submitted by 5pm Wednesday 27th November, 2020 to email@example.com
All applicants are asked to address the position description and guide to applying for a role with HCO when applying for this position.