Have Your Say.
You have the right to provide feedback.
At HCO we encourage the people we support, their families, friends, advocates or other stakeholders to provide feedback or make complaints about the services we provide.
You can either fill in the online form below or download a form to fill in by hand for posting later.
- If you find anything unsatisfactory or
- If there has been an incident you would like to report.
- If you have a suggestion on how you think we could improve our services.
- If you think we are doing something well.
- Involve you in the resolution of the complaint or feedback issue as appropriate.
- Keep you informed about the progress of our investigations.
- Advise you of any actions and/or service
- Provide you with further options open to you if you are not happy with the outcome of the process.
Do you need assistance?
If you feel you need assistance to make a
compliment, complaint or comment please
contact HCO and we will promptly arrange
someone to help.
If you feel you require further assistance or
wish to raise a concern about HCO please
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
P 1800 035 544
or, SA Health Adult Safeguarding Unit
P 1800 372 310
W SA Health Adult Safeguarding Unit
Compliments, Complaints, Comments
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you soon if required.
We acknowledge the Peramangk People and the Kaurna People as the traditional custodians of the lands on which we work. We respect their cultural beliefs, their Elders past and present and their spiritual connection with Country.