Acting Team Leader- SIL
An exciting opportunity is available for a HCO DSW to get a taste of life as a Team Leader, with an opportunity to cover upcoming Team Leader leave for two months. (27 March 2023 to 26 May 2023)
You will use your well-developed organisational and leadership skills to guide and support your team in providing high-standard services to people with a disability so they can reach their goals in a culturally appropriate environment.
Based in Mount Barker, this position is a unique opportunity to build your skills in the delivery of quality, enjoyable and person-centred programs.
- Manage the daily operations of support services, including the provision of formal supervision and management of a team of Level 2 and 3 Disability Support Workers
- To provide and demonstrate to Level 2 and 3 Staff, Person-centred Active Support for participants, in a manner that allows participants full expression of their individual choice and preference
- To ensure the preparation of participant daily schedules
- With the Coordinator, manage conflict, provide coaching, develop opportunities and address performance issues within your team
- Where required provide direct assistance and support to people with disability.
Download the guide to applying for a role in HCO
Applications to be submitted by 3pm Friday 17 March 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will then be booked for Monday 20 March 2023 with shortlisted applicants.
Any specific questions can be directed to Bryce Gossink, Client Services Lead – Client Services on 8398 4400