work with us.
Build your career with people who build real connections.
If you’re as passionate about supporting people with disabilities as we are, enjoy working as part of a team and want to join an organisation that values you and your skills, connect with us by filling out the form below.
Why work for us?
We recognise that our passionate, dedicated and skilled staff are a key part of our organisation.
HCO is an employer of choice because we care about our staff and their career opportunities.
We are a progressive organisation that is continually growing and we are searching for more like-minded professionals to add to our team.
HCO is committed to:
- Equal opportunities and providing fulfilling employment for our staff
- Providing comprehensive staff development
- Providing opportunities for extended roles and responsibilities to enhance career development
- Consulting staff on organisational change and quality service delivery.
What we’re looking for
Our Disability Support Workers are reliable, flexible and responsive to our clients’ needs.
HCO staff value the diversity of individuals, thrive when working as part of a team and independently and are excellent communicators and record keepers.
They are committed to:
- Supporting clients’ involvement in community activities and their skill acquisition to develop greater personal independence
- Upholding the organisation’s values and high standards
- Ensuring compliance with workplace policies, procedures and processes
- Continual personal and organisational improvement.
To join our team of exceptional Disability Support Workers, applicants will need the following:
- Certificate Level 3 or higher in Disability or Community Services
- A Senior First Aid/CPR Certificate
- A current valid driver’s licence
- A current Medication Administration certificate or be willing to obtain one
- A current Manual Handling certificate or be willing to obtain one
- A current DHS Child related employment and Disability worker screening
- A commitment to a person-centred approach and engagement in active support.
Are you currently working towards a Certificate 3 in Disability or Community Services? Contact us to discuss what might be possible with HCO.
Practice Leader – Client Services
Are you an Experienced Practice Leader in the Disability Sector or looking to take the next step in your Disability Support Career?
Disability Support Worker. HCO requires the services of experienced Level 2 “Disability Support Workers” to support our growing number clients in both Adelaide Hills and Western Adelaide who are: Reliable, flexible and responsive to the needs of the client.Able to...read more
Interested in employment with HCO?
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Supported Independent Living
Short Term Accommodation
2018-19 Annual Report
HCO Strategic Directions
Adelaide Hills Services Directory
Supported Decision Making Guide
2019 Schedule of Fees
Forms & Info
Code of Ethics
Feedback & Complaints
Worker Orientation Module
We acknowledge the Peramangk People and the Kaurna People as the traditional custodians of the lands on which we work. We respect their cultural beliefs, their Elders past and present and their spiritual connection with Country.